Main ingredients of Honey are glucose and fructose and minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, sodium chlorine, sulphur, iron and phosphate.
It contains vitamins B1, B2, C, B6, B5 and B3 all of which change according to the qualities of the nectar and pollen. Besides the above, copper, iodine, and zinc exist in it in small quantities.
Raw Honey Properties:
- Helps reduce cough
- Lowers seasonal alergy symptoms
- Strong antibacterial agent
- Effective in helping recover from chronic bacterial sinusitis
- Effective in healing wounds and burns
- Aids in healing skin affected by acne and blemishes
Is the male element of the flower responsible for procreation, thus the healthiest, most potent part of the flower. The benefits of taking Bee Pollen internally are diverse, well documented and many.
- Contains 28 minerals, 11 enzymes and co-enzymes,14 fatty acid and more then dozen vitamins
- One of the most nutrient condensed food on the planet
- Promotes Extending Life-Span
- Has anti-bacterial, antimicrobial and highly anti –oxidant properties
- High in proteins and minerals (contains essential amino-acids, including the one our body cannot synthesize)
- Is seems to prevent premature aging of the cells
- It helps to balance and it supports our immune system
- Used externally, mixed with your shampoo, makes your hair shiny
Propolis is a thick, sticky substance that comes out of developing buds and wounds in the tree trunks. It is often called “bee glue” as bees use it to close opening in hives to keep out intruders and bacteria. At least 180 different compounds have been identified in Propolis.
Propolis contains vitamins B1 and B2, minerals like phosphorus, magnesium and calcium, bioflavonoids and beta carotene
- Supports the immune system
- Has antibacterial capabilities
- Promotes oral health
- Act as strong anti-inflammatory agent
- Helps alleviate seasonal allergies
- Shows strong activity against warts
- Keeps you healthy during the winter months
- Helps to reduce cholesterol levels
- Facilitates fighting respiratory infections
It is a concoction prepared by the young workers for the Bee Queen – the Queen of the hive. This is the only food the Bee Queen consumes. Her life span stretches above 5 years, when the worker live 5-7 weeks.
It is an exceptionally powerful substance that is responsible for the queen bee’s longevity and fertility. The health benefits of Royal Jelly are many – from regulating hormonal balance to healing the skin.
- Many B complex vitamins (including high concentrations of vitamins B5 and B6)
- Amino acids
- Vitamins A, C, D and E.
- Nucleic Acids (to make RNA and DNA)
- Precursors to collagen formation (great for skin health)
- Regeneration of skin - cells and tissues
- Enhancing calcium absorption, thus helping the body in preventing osteoporosis
- Stimulation of cognitive brain function
- Cholesterol Control
- Suppressed pro-inflammatory substances (acts as anti-inflammatory)
- Wound Healing
- Breast cancer - Inhibiting growth promoting substances
- Menopause symptoms
- and more..