Honey is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent. It retains moisture and aid in healing skin irritations and abrasions. It also absorbs impurities from the pores and the skin.
A written in our history books, ancient beauties used honey and milk on their skin regularly to keep their complexion looking young, radiant and smooth.
Lemon brightens and exfoliates. It’s great for acne prone skin, age and sun spots or uneven skin tone. It is also a natural source of vitamin C and rich in alpha hydroxy acids, which help remove dead skin cells.
Using our facial mask made with honey and lemon once a week will give you supple, clean, glowing skin
- Wash your face in warm water and leave it moist
- Spread the mask over your face and neck avoiding the eye area
- Massage the mask over your skin using circular strokes
- Keep the mask on for 15-20 min and wash off with soft wash-cloth with warm water.
- Rinse your face with cold water
- Apply moisturizer.